Mental Space Academy India
Mental Space Academy India was founded in 2019 to promote awareness and develop applications using Mental Space Psychology in India.
We, at MSAI, aim to uphold the high standards of research and application set by the pioneers of SOMSP.
MSAI is committed to the following purposes:
- To embrace and explore the sheer diversity that exists within the science of Mental Space Psychology
- To facilitate the respectful exchange of relevant information and resources
- To serve as a reference source for everything to do with MSP in India
- To support education, research, archiving and publishing of relevant historical and modern publications
- To demonstrate practical applications with seminars, sessions, demonstration projects
DIRECTOR – Dr. Bhavana Nissima
Dr. Bhavana Nissima, popularly known as The Lightweaver, is an NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner. She has trained with several well-known international trainers. She is the Pioneer of Mental Space Psychology in India, and founded Mental Space Academy India in 2019. She is the FIRST PERSON in India to use MSP tools in her coaching and training practice dating back to 2017. She runs The Lightweaver House of NLP in Hyderabad, and works online as well as 1:1 with clients to enable, rehabilitate and rejuvenate their creative flow in arts, innovation, business or their personal lives. She was also one of the 15 esteemed speakers at the first Global NLP Conference in India, held in Mumbai on Nov 30-Dec 1, 2019.